Saturday, June 25, 2011

seal team

images Pictured: SEAL Team Here they seal team. SEAL Team Thirteen
  • SEAL Team Thirteen


  • GCNOMAD
    03-07 01:51 PM
    Hi,

    I was exactly in your same situation last year - When I re-entered the country, I was given an I-94 till the pp validity, later I renewed the pp promptly but overlooked the I-94 end date and realized it after a month. Following is my story and what I did.

    When I noticed the I-94, seriously I dint know its expiry implications, but casually mentioned it to my employer,,,for just in case reasons. They guy was so upset and put me on to the company attorney for further advice. First I was adviced to approach the local CPB office, which I did, but turned down by the CPB office saying that I need to leave the country and re-enter !!!. But its very inconsistent with different CPB offices, because I read that some CPB offices (the one in chicago I think) entertains and give a new I-94, but most of them dont. So now I was left with only one option to go out of the country and re-enter. So applied and got canada visit visa, I booked a weekend flight to Vancouver Canada, flew out and returned back in a day and I was issued a normal I-94 now untill the end date of the visa !!!. Ridiculous as it sounds, to spend that much money for nothing. But blame the broken system. Infact to avoid the canada visa option, I was shopping for flights to India, just to go for one day and come back and the travel consultant was literally laughing at me that I am going all the way for just a touch down...She cant understand my pain.

    Some lessons learned from my above experiences and some points that might help you -
    1. The truth is, when your I-94 expires, you immediately loose your authority to work
    2. There is a misconception in H1 world that you can continue for 180 days. But the 180 days time frame is just a time window for you to leave the country. Again, you can stay here for 180 days before you leave, but you cannot work.
    3. Try your luck with the nearest CPB office, if you are close to chicago you have better chance I guess, but I tried in LA and they bluntly said that I need to leave.
    4. In my case, though the I-94 expired, fortunately by God's grace, I had my 485 applied / EAD approved, so the attorney said that I have no complications to continue work (dual status), but have to renew the I-94 if want to maintain the H1 status.
    Take the above 4th point as its appropirate for you case.
    5. When you go to the CPB office, just pretend innocent and tell that you need to renew I-94. But if they refuse, DON'T keep negotiating for long, because they may put you in trouble.
    6. If CPB office visit doesnt work out, then quickly take a flight out and return back. When you go to Canada, most of the cases the airline takes the I-94 from you, if they dont, then take it away yourself.
    7. Either to Canada or Mexico, dont plan on travelling by car. Fly out and fly in so that you have sure chance of getting new I-94.
    8. There are ways that you can apply for the extension of I-94 here itself but your attorney has to go thru USCIS procedures and its very complicated.

    After going thru all those documentation pains for applying for H1, and later after the approval after all those awfull experiences to get appointment/stamping at the american consulate in India, you get the feeling that you are fully authorized to work in US. But still that small piece of paper issued during the entry has this much importance. Its illogical that you can renew your passport sitting inside the US, but for that piece of I-94 paper you need to go out and come. Give me a reason to prove that this is not a broken system.

    And before I go,,,, here is something to laugh. My wife and kid when they re-entered US, their passport expiry was before the visa end date, but guess what, their I-94 was correctly/(or mistakenly) given untill the visa end date !!! Anyway, thru some immigration officer's mistake God saved my wife and kid from going thru what I went thru...

    I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck to get it in the local CPB office itself.

    God Bless.




    wallpaper SEAL Team Thirteen seal team. Seal Team MCA Prepares for
  • Seal Team MCA Prepares for


  • gopi246
    03-20 02:43 PM
    IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
    If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.

    Thanks a lot. Your inputs are very informative. I will try it out again. Thank you once again.




    seal team. met the military team that
  • met the military team that


  • asterix
    02-22 05:45 PM
    Not sure if people understood the question. Based on this data it shows India got much more then what was in the quota and there were more GC given than the yearly total limit. If this is true, why do I keep hearing that in forums that there were 250K visa's over the last 5 years that were lost because they GC's were not processed in time? If anything there were more visa's given and a disproportionately higher # for India.




    2011 Seal Team MCA Prepares for seal team. navy seal team 5
  • navy seal team 5


  • glosrfc
    01-21 08:06 PM
    All entries had to include a link to a working version anyway...so wouldn't a quick solution be to paste that link alongside each listing on this page?

    Example:
    1. Sample Entry: Falling Green Bubbles link goes here
    2. Bouncy Balls by freeskier89 link goes here
    3. Snowflake Formation by freeskier89 link goes here



    more...

    seal team. Archivo:SEAL team training.jpg
  • Archivo:SEAL team training.jpg


  • gc_on_demand
    04-07 07:22 AM
    Any IV member got so far ?




    seal team. tattoo wallpaper SEAL Team III
  • tattoo wallpaper SEAL Team III


  • viveckj99
    08-24 03:41 PM
    Hi All,
    I have one labor subsitution(PD EB3 Dec 2004) done before July 16 from another employer.Now I filed my I 485 with June 2006 PD and approved I-140 under perm with my current employer.Now my question is can I apply I-140 with another employer who has labor PD EB3 Dec 2004 with my pending I-485?



    more...

    seal team. Featured on:File:SEAL-Team-5.
  • Featured on:File:SEAL-Team-5.


  • grupak
    03-01 10:20 AM
    Time to send in the monthly contributions.

    I just mailed mine online.




    2010 met the military team that seal team. Pictured: SEAL Team Here they
  • Pictured: SEAL Team Here they


  • sundar99
    02-12 01:59 AM
    Folks,

    Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices



    more...

    seal team. seal-team-6-master-ver2.jpg
  • seal-team-6-master-ver2.jpg


  • dontworrybehappy
    03-03 09:15 AM
    I depends when you got SSN.Social security dept informs IRS automatically but procedure may tae 2/3 months-




    hair navy seal team 5 seal team. SEAL Team ONE #39;nam quot;The Dirty
  • SEAL Team ONE #39;nam quot;The Dirty


  • syedajmal
    07-11 08:08 AM
    I have been in the same situation where I had switched from a H1 to H4 and when I got a job the lawyer just applied for the H1 as it was counted. ( I really believed I needed a new one) . I got it approved. So she is fine with just a transfer.



    more...

    seal team. SEAL TEAM 10 T-shirt
  • SEAL TEAM 10 T-shirt


  • Hong12
    12-15 12:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.




    hot Archivo:SEAL team training.jpg seal team. Seal Team on Demand
  • Seal Team on Demand


  • kumar1305
    02-11 06:13 AM
    In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.

    I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.



    more...

    house US Navy SEAL VBSS Team Member seal team. Seal Team 6 Images: Belgian
  • Seal Team 6 Images: Belgian


  • coolpal
    06-30 12:58 PM
    so far, I have heard about at least 30 cases over the internet including one personal case (my wife's) and all of the cancelled appointments seem to be either on 7th, 8th or 9th july. (My wife had it on 8th and got a cancellation notice with the same date which was delivered yesterday...)

    From forums, it appears that, a few of them already got their rescheduled notices, and some got the new date after calling... either way, I guess the above info seems to be true..... worst case scenario, if you don't get rescheduled notices (or dates by calling) by your appointment date, just go to the ASC. I know it's a pain... but I just don't want to give them a chance at denying and don't want to go thru all that hassle...

    pal :)




    tattoo tattoo wallpaper SEAL Team III seal team. SEAL Team 7 patch
  • SEAL Team 7 patch


  • Karthikthiru
    07-26 10:16 PM
    This is true. Check the following link. And then drill down to Ammendments link. You can see that

    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.02638:

    Karthik



    more...

    pictures Featured on:File:SEAL-Team-5. seal team. seal-team-4.jpg
  • seal-team-4.jpg


  • dixie
    09-18 01:32 PM
    No, we are not against the concept of H1-B visas as such .. just that we want it to be conditional on reforming the broken EB system; we believe that is in the interest of all future H1-Bs. In any case, the point of excluding H1-B and FB is not so much that we are against it as to focus our objectives clearly and cut down on opposition - as nycgal pointed out, lot more ordinary americans are concerned about H1-Bs than granting GCs to those already here.

    I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??





    ....better still:
    Immigration Voice
    A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants




    dresses Seal Team on Demand seal team. assigned to a SEAL team.
  • assigned to a SEAL team.


  • tonyHK12
    01-21 09:41 AM
    Read this link from Murthy.com:

    MurthyDotCom : H1B & H-4 Visa Applications in India Plagued by 221(g) Refusals - Part 1 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h14ind.html)

    " At the present time, it would be wise for H1B workers employed by IT consulting companies, as well as their H-4 spouses, that they limit international travel unless it is absolutely necessary. Those working for employers in other sectors also face risks that should be carefully considered before traveling internationally and applying for visa stamps abroad. "

    pretty tough having to do it in the holiday season. The article says its an attempt to tighten the screws on fraudulent partices in H1b.



    more...

    makeup seal-team-6-master-ver2.jpg seal team. US Navy SEAL VBSS Team Member
  • US Navy SEAL VBSS Team Member


  • bmoni
    08-19 09:25 PM
    Thanks LT. I have to be in india for a wedding in the second week of sept. I thought being valid is good enough. Where did you find the six month passport validity needed for travel. I can get it renewed while I'm in India but I'm not sure how long it will get it to be renewed in India. I'm planning to be in India for three weeks. Thanks again.




    girlfriend SEAL Team 7 patch seal team. LAST COMMAND (SEAL TEAM FIVE)
  • LAST COMMAND (SEAL TEAM FIVE)


  • a_yaja
    01-21 08:45 AM
    Can soneone help me with this question.....please....

    My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
    I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.

    Thanks in advance!

    Visiting your parents is a humanitarian reason. Anyways, as vin13 mentioned, they will usually not ask any questions. My wife and I came back from Jamaica after a vacation in Dec. 2008 and no one asked us any questions.




    hairstyles SEAL TEAM 10 T-shirt seal team. Personnel from SEAL Team Two
  • Personnel from SEAL Team Two


  • braindrain
    09-03 01:25 PM
    Any help??




    ras
    02-11 08:03 PM
    http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html

    So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.




    little_willy
    08-08 06:40 PM
    I tried that info from but that info is not complete. I know there are more people on IV site than any where else so thought of doing this poll.

    Thanks
    I meant IV tracker, I hope everyone here is aware of it and entered their details. This will help a lot with analysis. I encourage everyone to check IV tracker in addition to participating in this poll.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment